This music from T.Bo is a hymn to the life, a spiritual music, a music of well-being, witch touches the heart of those who listen to it.
It is the music of the soul, that wakes deep feelings at the persons who lost a dear being, or who have simply the sensibility to be touched in their heart by subtle melodies, arranged and played by musicians who express a deep emotion, beyond the notes.
The instrumental aspect of this music without words, allows the listener to put its own images or its personnal feelings in correlation with the music, the following ones its mood or the energy in witch it is as the time of the hearing.
It's the music which "speaks" to one who knows to listen to it, become soaked with it and feel it, to be touched in its deepest emotion.
As well as wrote Victor Hugo: "The music allows to express that the words have no power to say".
This quotation really reflects the T.Bo music.
- Philippe Laloux : Drums, acoustic guitar, percussion
- David Epis : Electric and acoustic guitars, lute
- Hugues Gillard : Keybords, trumpet
- Stany Lecharlier : Acoustic guitar
- Jean Quoilin : Saxophone
- Mano Fauville : Bass
- Louise Bourgois : Bamboo's flute
- Pierre Gillet : Flute
- Gaetan Leboutte : Congas, bongos
- Antoine Landrin : Darbouka
- Fabian Damanet : Didgeridou, vocals effects, jew's harp
- Ingrid Procureur : Harp
- Charles Loos : Keyboards
- Pierre Delwiche : Recording, mix
"L'amitié est la similitude des âmes" Alcuin